We are looking to hear from Systems Administrators to take on a Technical Incident Manager role for the Applications Support Managed Service for a leading retail company based in Dublin 1.
You will be based on site for a leading multinational managed service business to support the investigation and problem solving of system incidents raised against their Inventory Management System.
Tasks will include:
* Incident Management/Coordination, Investigating Data issues in Batch Jobs.
* Gain understanding of System Processes and typical incidents,
* Act as a technical point person for System Incidents.
* Work with the system supplier to facilitate the resolution of incidents.
You will assist the Team in the day-to-day Service related operational issues and will be primarily responsible for the technical incidents and Production Incidents raised against the IPMS system. Specific responsibilities include:-
* Participate in the Daily Production Issues Meeting.
* Ensure 3rd Line incidents are being progressed.
* Be a point of contact between Island Pacific and Business Support.
* Keep the Service Delivery Team apprised of any major incidents or issues.
* Provide technical assistance to the Support team and various 3rd party vendors for production support issues.
* Support Application Smoke Testing activity related to Production System Releases.
* Provide knowledge Transfer to Service Agents as required.
* Experience of dealing with 3rd Parties/solution providers Experience of Retail Systems Technology background. Java and TomCat running on Windows would be beneficial.
* Experience of dealing with incidents and providing Technical Support on a Production Business Application.
* Experience of gaining understanding of Complex Business Processes in order to support the triaging of incidents raised by the business to ensure they are allocated correctly.
* Experience of owning and managing incidents through the resolution process, dealing with both internal and external organisations to drive this forward.
* Experience in Troubleshooting networking, infrastructure, Data Center, email, file shares, and other infrastructure issues.
* Production System Technical Support
* Root cause analyses
* Infrastructure Knowledge
* Level 3 Technical Experience
* 2 Years System Administrator
* 2 Years Batch Processing/Data Flow Investigation Experience
* Incident Management Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world recognized brand working within their manager services division with a key customer. There is an excellent challenge available for the right person that will provide unrivaled experience in a supportive and challenging role. There is an excellent package on offer also.
If you would be interested in the role please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821