The ideal SQL Software Engineer will have experience with SQL server or Oracle SQL development. The SQL Engineer will have knowledge of data migration techniques and methodologies and will be an excellent communicator.
* Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience with SQL server queries, troubleshooting and reporting.
* Experience with SSRS, SSIS or SSAS would be ideal.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Practical experience with relational databases, Microsoft SQL and web applications.
* Mobile Communications software experience would be ideal.
* Configure software to customer requirements
* Perform data migration takes from customer databases
* Provide software product support and respond to customer requests
* Prepare end user and technical user documentation
* Support Project Managers for project requests
* Attend customer site installations, training and implementation of projects.
* Identify training needs for users
* Perform detailed analysis of customer issues
* Develop root cause analysts and capture customer requirements