VAVANCY OVERVIEW: We are seeking applications for an Azure AD - Identity and Access Management Consultant, this is a contract position based in Cork. There is also the option of working remotely 3 days a week.
TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW: Azure AD, Active Directory, Scripting, Windows PowerShell, Azure Licensing, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Azure Health Connectors.
This position will function primarily on Azure AD and IAM Engineering. We are looking for candidates with the following:
* Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting. You will also need to be able to examine possible workarounds and escalations as required.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills. Focus should be toward User Experience in all things.
* Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their own team as well as other teams and end users that we interact with.
* Ability to communicate at all levels from CIO to the technical staff to end users.
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
* Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
* Degree qualification or equivalent experience
* An understanding of the importance of Change Control and other similar methodologies.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in the Identity and Access Management technology areas with a focus on Azure Active Directory and the how it interacts with traditional on premise Active Directory and Cloud Architectures. In depth knowledge of Configuration of SSO for Web and OnPrem applications with Azure AD and Azure Application proxies is a must. ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Azure Health Connectors and other Azure AD related technologies is required.
In addition, working knowledge of traditional Active Directory is beneficial.
The Azure AD/IAM role requires depth knowledge in a number of the following technology areas:
* Azure Active Directory Cloud Services
* Azure AD Connect rules and synchronization configuration.
* SSO Configurations for Azure AD application authentication.
* Azure Licensing
* Graph API
* Active Directory Federated Services
* Active Directory Health Connect
* Fundamental networking knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc. The following areas may also be beneficial:
* Windows PowerShell is a must. The more familiar the better.
* Active Directory Scripting technologies
* Active Directory Domain Design concepts and practices.