Cyber Security Officer - Dublin
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Dublin city center for a Head of Cyber Security. My client is currently in a period of growth, taking the company's head count to the 200 mark over the next 12 months and cyber security is at the forefront!
The position requires someone that has previous experience developing cyber security strategies and has a proven background in understanding the security needs of a business. This will include the entire development of the Dublin office and also set and apply the global strategies.
You will be working in one of the most up and coming company's' that Ireland has to offer, working in a team of forward thinking individuals. This position will allow you to express your views on cyber security and really make an impact on the business.
A really exciting opportunity for you to further enhance you career and enjoy cyber security.
You will have previously:
* Had a proven background in delivering security projects
* Developed or been associated with the development of business security needs
* Developed full strategies, policies and plans
* Liaised and dealt with C level individuals
* Advised on cyber security risks and followed through with proper mitigation plans
* Worked with a number of IT teams advising and implementing best security practice
* Completed documentation to a high standard that can be easily understood by both non technical and technical individuals
* Trained and mentored team members on security needs
* A degree within a relevant IT discipline such as computer science, information systems, information security
* Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, CISSP, CRISC seen as an advantage
* Background dealing with C level
* Minimum of 5 years experience working in cyber security or a risk environment
* Previous background in data protection
* Knowledge and understanding of ISO27000, data analytics or SOX
* A down to earth attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth as not only will you be instrumental in key company decisions but you will be given the chance to further enhance your career through professional development.
If you are a highly motivated self driven individual I would like to hear form you. If you are interested in the cyber security officier position please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.