Initial 6 month Contract Position
A global financial institution are looking for experienced Python Developers to join their Technology Innovation Team based in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Python Developer to join a well-established, innovative team; and to work on state-of-the-art, real-time, high availability applications in the most dynamic area within one of world's most successful financial institutions.
You will be able to contribute to the continuous development and evolution of critical business technologies; where you can work with up and coming, cutting edge technologies including Python.
Python Developer required skills:
* 3-5 years' experience as Python Developer.
* Experience of RESTful APIs.
* Experience of Scrum/ Agile methods.
* Hands on experience in other Java/C#,C++ or other OO languages and knowledge of non-OO technology e.g. C/pro-C, SQL would be useful.
* Test Driven Development practices including continual integration is desirable.
For more information on this Python Developer Contract position please call James Gormley on 014321567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.