SAP APO Data Migration Consultant - immediate start
Duration: 7 months
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Global Pharmaceutical company is seeking a SAP APO Consultant with previous data migration experience and solid data analysis and coordination skills.
* Work on data review/creation needs with local manufacturing sites and PSPM's
* Define & runs data sanity checks before go live and perform data sanity checks after go live (completeness and consistency); works on sustainable check reports in a BAU context#
* Filling of data review spreadsheets (with local manufacturing sites and PSPM's)
* Extract current production data and optimise the data extraction tools that is subject to data review
* Support/Coaching of users in data review/creation and monitoring of progress
* Support in:
* Data Review Strategy
* Support Platinum Data construction
* Planning, management and reporting of progress of conversions across manufacturing sites to balance workload
* Development and coordination of plans with PMO and program manager and local cutover responsible
* Analysis of data to design adjustments
* Facilitate the required recipe/resource re-modelling activities with site SME's and make them fit for RCCP roll out and future eventual PPDS scope
* Assess current recipe setup and scope fit for RCCP
* Recommend required changes in collaboration with site SME's and provide feedback on costing, scheduling, RCCP and shop floor execution impact
* Set up demo's in Q systems to support decision making
* Follow up on relevant questions of site
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.