You'll be working in a senior role where you'll have a large influence over the future infrastructure plans for the organisation. You'll work in tandem with the other international offices and be charged with supporting users as well as global business customers. You'll need to be confident working with and managing third party vendors as well as being flexible enough to be the final point of escalation for any helpdesk queries which require a third line response.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive windows server experience.
* Excellent VMware technology experience across multiple sites.
* Strong SAN/EMC storage experience.
* Previous experience of working on data centre management and migrations.
* Strong Cisco networking experience (CCNA preferred).
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Exchange and active directory experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience within the financial services industry would be a bonus.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio or send across your CV to set up a confidential discussion.
Windows Cisco SAN Storage Networking TCP/IP VMware Data Centre Finance
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.