Identity Access Management Analyst to work within the Information Security Team to handle all access provisioning and entitlement to applications and systems.The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on high touch customer service and will be responsible to assist in follow-up activity, ensuring that all business area attestations are timely and accurate.
* Requires an understanding of provisioning within Active Directory and knowledge of systems security.
* Experience performing correlation analysis and entitlement granting activity
Responsibilities and Duties
* Responsible for configuring vulnerability assessment tools, performing internal and external vulnerability scans, penetration, researching and analysing vulnerabilities, identifying relevant threats.
* Perform vulnerability exploitation/penetration testing on applications, network protocols, and databases.
* Analyse penetration test results and engage with technology partners.
* Identify and resolve any false positive findings in assessment results.
* Monitoring vulnerability data, especially data from vendors that are critical to keeping the business running;
* Threat modeling to underscore threats
* Mitigation processes to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Ability to perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
* CCNA, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCIH.
* Understanding of controls (e.g. access control, authentication, encryption, integrity, and application security).
* Must be well versed in operating systems such as Linux as well as Windows environments, Active Directory, VPN systems, encryption schemas and algorithms.