Are you a ruby developer looking to work on a product with potential to better society? Are you a woman/man of science and would love to work on something innovative in the healthcare sector? Read on for more info!
What you will be doing in this job:
* Developing a cutting edge ruby on rails/angular application processing large volumes of data
* Working with project managers Business analysts turning the business requirements into code
* Developing high quality, maintainable, scalable and robust code using best practise and involved at all stages of the SDLC
* A chance to work on a fulfilling product with huge potential in the field of medical big data
* Working both independently bringing projects from idea to POC to production as well as working on large pieces with the broader development team.
Some of your experience:
* 3+ years' experience in a development environment
* Experience with CI & TDD development in particular writing unit and integration tests to run at code commits
* An understanding of restful API's and data processing in Both SQL and no-SQL databases
* Good knowledge of Linux
* Understand server less architectures ideally with amazon web services.
* Competitive salary
* Dublin south location
* Miscellaneous Office perks
* Tax saver and Bike to work
If this sounds of interest then get in touch with Cormac Rogers in Morgan McKinley on:
P: 01 432 1567
L: Cormac Rogers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.