Quality Assurance Analyst
Under limited supervision, the Quality Assurance Analyst carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements.
* Develops test strategy and test cases that meet the necessary testing of systems designed.
* Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
* Documents all problems and work to resolve them; reports progress on problem resolution to management.
* Leads projects with the understanding of integration points of applications and data requirements upstream and downstream.
* Takes ownership, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of the QA component throughout the project development
* Provides technical leadership and oversight of the QA members within the project team
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required.
* Five years or more experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst, preferably as a QA Lead.
* Requires sound knowledge of quality assurance methods and procedures, as well as familiarity with the full life cycle development processes.
* Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organisational skills, interpersonal skills and project planning skills.
* Demonstrates aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
* Background in testing primarily web-based applications and well-versed in mobile technology.
* Requires Waterfall experience.
* 3+ years Experience with SQL, Query Analyser.
* Experience with Test applications like Quality Centre, Rational suite or similar.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.