My Client in Cork is currently looking for a Senior ICT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a 2 year contract
The primary function of the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer is to work with the IT Team and the external infrastructure support providers to support the Infrastructure.
* Manage the Infrastructure upgrade/replacement program
* Manage and administer key Microsoft technologies, such as Active Directory and Exchange
* Manage and administer the Server Infrastructure including hardware maintenance and server patching
* Manage and administer the core networking equipment (Firewalls, Routers, Switches), the internal network and the WAN and other external connectivity
* Manage and administer the PBX and telephony equipment
* Manage and administer mobile technologies and devices
* Manage Daily, Weekly and Monthly Backup cycles
* Create and maintain technical, compliance and governance documentation
* Devise, implement and oversee policies as required
* Maintain hardware, software, licence inventories and administer contract and all other renewals
* Implement the CBI Cross Industry Guidance in respect of Information Technology and Cybersecurity Risks
* Formal Information Technology or equivalent qualification
* Minimum of 8+ years experience in a Technical role (Hardware, Software, Networking, Telecoms)
* Proven track record in IT Project delivery
* Strong technical understanding of Active Directory, Server Operating Systems, Exchange, Virtualization, SAN Storage, Networking, Firewalls, VPN and SQL
* Industry Certified Professional Qualifications an advantage
* Experience with products such as VMWare, VEEAM, RSA SecurID, Barracuda, Webmarshal, SEP desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.