A number of Java Developers of all experience level are required for a dynamic software company based in Athlone in Ireland. This is a career making opportunity to work in the rapidly expanding market for the Next Generation Network Management solutions including Service Management and Assurance, Customer Experience Management, Subscriber Management, SON, End-to-End Session, Mobility and User Plane Traffic monitoring, OSS Transformations etc
Overseas candidates are welcome and Interviews will be done by remote tools (Skype / Phone)
· On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project.
· You will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc.
· Be responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
- 3+ years’ development experience in Java / J2EE and Web Services including REST
- Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
Remuneration / Benefits:
· Excellent starting salary (depending on experience level)
· Pension contribution
· Private health insurance
· Remote interview process if necessary to accommodate overseas applicants
· Relocation help and guidance