Software Support Engineer (Chinese & English)
We have a very exciting opportunity in Dublin with a world-class start-up for an experienced and motivated Software Support Engineer who is driven to deliver. Despite being recently founded, it is incredibly well-funded and this funding has allowed it to acquire significant IP as well as providing significant runway.
Our client is looking to hire a bilingual (Chinese & English) Software Support Engineer. As you’ll be supporting their partners in China, this role will involve spending some time in China, as well as their base in Dublin.
• You must be eligible to live and work in the Ireland on application and be free to travel to China
• Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese (written and spoken) and English (written and spoken) is mandatory
• You should have 3 years of C++ and Linux-based software development experience
• Advantageous experience includes DevOps, CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), cloud-based infrastructure and web technologies
• As this is a customer facing role, you should excellent communication skills and be easy to get along with