The primary focus of the role will be working on Linux servers in their 24x7 production environment. You'll need to have extensive experience of administering Linux servers in a fast paced highly available environment. You will be required to help with some user support from time to time but the majority of the focus will be around Linux server and AWS production.
Given the extent of my clients growth you'll be joining a company in the midst of innovation and evolution of their infrastructure as well as the implementation of a number of new tools and the drive to make the environment as agile as possible. They continually innovate their platform and allow for the opinions of any engineer int he company to be taken into account to help decide on the best steps forward.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive experience managing Linux servers in AWS.
* Excellent experience of designing highly scalable and secure enterprise solutions.
* Strong Nginx and virtual servers knowledge.
* Extensive MySQL knowledge.
* Strong hands on exposure to ansible is desirable.
* Excellent scripting skills (ideally Python).
* In-depth knowledge of AWS architecture.
If you're interested in joining an award winning local company with fantastic growth plans for the rest of this year, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.