An integral part to this role will be the communication between the chosen candidate and multiple internal teams within the organisation. You'll need a solid understanding of infrastructure (both windows and Linux environments) as well as a strong knowledge of the full SDLC.
You will work to define the methods and tools necessary to maintain excellent automation across the full release cycle and also be tasked with managing the schedule around release activity and the deployments into production.
This is not a senior role, but more a position for someone with 3-5 years systems administration/release engineering experience who wants to up-skill, work more in a DevOps focused environment and get the chance join a company who have put together a clear path of progression into team lead and management for their high achievers.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 3-5 years systems administration experience (both Linux and windows).
* Strong hands on virtualisation experience.
* Strong networking exposure (load balancing/HTTP/TCP/IP).
* Strong scripting skills (powershell/Bash).
* ITIL certification would be highly desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
linux windows SDLC troubleshooting powershell bash networking virtualisation ITIL
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.