* Work with the team to design software solutions to meet business requirements
* Implement solutions as specified in business & technical design documents
* Drive development and design best practices, lead by example
* Provide input to assist the UX/UI, Technical Writing and Test capacities on the team when necessary.
* A BSc / Masters / PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant discipline
* 1-3 years experience in Software Development
* 1+ years experience in Java - OCJP or other Java Certifications highly advantageous
* 1+ years experience in iOS is highly desired, but optional
* Experience with Relational Databases
* Experience with multiple Operating Systems (Unix, Linux Distro's etc.)
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks under pressure
* Analytical and problem solving abilities
* Ability to communicate effectively with members other departments and nontechnical staff
* Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* Accuracy & Detail Orientation
* Planning & Organisation
* Problem Solving
* Self Managing & Deadline Focused
* Experience in web application development
* Experience in an Agile working environment
* Automation experience.
* Grails / Groovy, Ruby experience.
This opportunity offers the right candidate fantastic career progression within a fast-growing international company.
If you're interested in having a great opportunity within a company with huge growth potential, then send across your CV immediately or contact Scott Croft at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.