Exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer with CCNA qualification to join an advancing team in Limerick
The Network Engineer will be responsible for analysing, designing, installing, configuring and maintaining of network, security and VOIP infrastructure and application components.
* Manage and maintain all wired and wireless network infrastructure
* Manage and maintain all firewall and security infrastructure
* Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
* Working with other department members to ensure the smooth running of all our environments
* Perform maintenance on the network out of hours as required
* Monitoring and managing tickets within the system in response to raised alarms or requests
* Formulation of security policies, incident response, business continuity and disaster recovery plans
* Communicate security plans, status and security issues to management on a regular basis
* Liaise with management and stakeholders across the business, along with vendors and other third party suppliers
* Cisco certified professional (CCNA or CCNP)
* Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6 or newer
* Experience with Contact Centre Applications - Cisco/Avaya/Enghouse
* Excellent written and oral communication and strong documentations skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.