Sales Account Management Representative - Cloud (German)
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the Internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a German speaking Sales Account Management Representative to support their rapidly expanding Cloud business. This role would suit a professional with 2 years' customer facing experience within a sales environment in the tech industry. Initially on a 10-month contract, responsible for applying best-in-class revenue generation skills to identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
Job Reference: BBBH10273
What are the key skills for this role?
* Degree qualified, in a related field.
* German and English fluency, both written and verbal.
* 2 years of customer facing experience within a sales environment in the tech industry (ideally online or software sectors)
* Knowledge of Cloud/Software as a service/Platform as a service/Infrastructure as a service would be ideal but is not a must have
* A track record in achieving targets.
* Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
What would a general day involve?
* Deliver assigned sales goals while ensuring outstanding customer experience.
* Impact Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
* Build relationships with the most strategic clients and company partners.
* Develop business development and identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
* Direct business growth campaigns from beginning to end.
* Examine data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Need help with your Application?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have Email or Phone
Job Reference: BBBH10273