Fantastic opportunity for an experienced team lead with a leading healthcare company in Galway.
Technical Support Team Leader - responsible for coordinating and executing day-to-day operations of a Complaint Intake/ Technical services team
The role will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team based culture, ensuring complaint regulatory compliance, driving change and improvement initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Develop and maintain key metrics and dashboards to monitor progress and performance.
* Maintain performance in line with agreed targets for Quality compliance, Productivity and Customer experience.
* Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our quality compliance and customer's experience.
* Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard.
* Foster teamwork and provide development opportunities and performance feedback to all direct reports
* Write procedures and other documentation
* Supervisory/team lead experience within medical device industry and a min 5 years' experience
* Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
* Strong record of developing and implementing procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.