Infrastructure Engineer Vmware & Windows- Global Services Company - Dublin West D22 - €45- €65K + Benefits
Our client is an Irish Service Provider working in select countries across the globe, providing cloud based solutions via IaaS, DaaS, DRaaS and Backup as a Service. They are currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. They are a growing team and the client also offers flexibility as well as a competitive benefits package.
The infrastructure Engineer working in their Core Team supporting Irish and US Infrastructure. You will be responsible for supporting existing production environments, performing installations, and troubleshooting infrastructure issues. These systems are almost entirely running VMware Solutions supporting Windows environments for dedicated and multitenant clients.
This is a level 2/3 level support role within a project team. This means you would be working with clients to design solutions to their challenges, work with our Architects to innovate new solutions and help shape the product portfolio that we offer.
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in infrastructure environments
* Physical Server and Storage Area Network Builds - Hands on experience is key.
* vCenter and vSphere 5.x - 6.x
* Networking (WLANs, VLANs, DNS, DHCP)
* Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and XenMobile (preferred)
* Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012 R2
* Firewalls and Networking
* Exchange 2010/2013 and Office365 (beneficial)
* VMWare VCP5/6
* DELL/HP Certifications (Compute and Storage)
* AWS/Azure Certifications
* Networking or Firewall Certification
* ITIL (beneficial)
This is a fantastic opportunity so don't delay apply now !