The successful developer will work alongside the highest calibre developers to create clean, elegant code, revamping and maintaining high traffic websites. If you want an opportunity to progress your career, this is a unique opportunity for a talented developer to step up.
* Creating high quality and maintainable code
* Liaising with Senior Developers making effective business-enhancing contributions
* A professional and enthusiastic working ethic as well as a logical, productive approach developing an enterprise grade system
* An excellent understanding of the web technology stack including productive web environments
Desired Skills / Experience
* 5+ years PHP development experience
* Experience with modern frameworks such as Laravel / Symfony / Zend etc.
* Experience in an Agile / TDD environment desired
* Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
* Computer Science Degree or similar preferred
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.