Role: Google Analytics Technical Specialist
Start Date: As soon as possible
It is a technical role that requires hands on technical and analytical expertise, commercial understanding and with an in-depth knowledge of web and mobile development and data analysis tools (Google Analytics Premium, AdWords, Tag manager, etc.) and technical integration. This person will support the wider commercial analyst team (revenue management, retail, marketing and conversion) governing data accuracy, actionable insights and up to date reporting capabilities.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
* Responsible for technical integration of our platforms with Google Analytics Premium to ensure accurate recording of data for the commercial analysts
* Responsible for the accurate implementation and maintenance analytical tools, including setup, governance and third party management
* Management and governance of technical integration, ensuring accuracy of data from testing through production
* Works with technical teams to ensure comprehensive and accurate tracking
* Highly experienced in web/mobile and marketing metrics and event modelling, including conversion mapping and trending, traffic routing, segmentation, personalisation and attribution
* An expert in data management, utilising multiple data sources to develop best practice in analysis and reporting
* Owning the integrity and governance of analytics data, including data extraction, manipulation, reporting and analysis
* Supporting the commercial analysts role to monitor and analyse cross channel data across marketing, flight and ancillary revenue, based on established KPI's
* Handle the implementation of Google Tag Management
* Provide GA user training and support to key business areas
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Technical, Statistics, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Extensive experience in Digital or Ecommerce Analytics
* Robust experience with Google Analytics Premium, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, etc.
* Java scripting experience (creating and adding custom code and scripts)
* Integration of cross platform analytics tools
* 3rd party marketing integration (ideally Doubleclick, GTM, GAP)
* Technical business intelligence experience (data management, reporting technologies; strong SQL skills and DBA knowledge)
* Experience with requirements gathering and delivery of same in a client facing role (previous consultancy experience advantageous)
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
* Eligible to live and work in the EU
* Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
Key Competencies / Skills required:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong project management skills, with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work independently or as a part of an inter-disciplinary team
* Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.