SAP MM/PP Systems Analyst
My client, a multinational technology business with a focus on renewable energy, is currently scaling up their capabilities and building 2 new production facilities. As part of this they are seeking a Senior SAP Analyst with experience designing processes within the engineering/manufacturing industry.
The company is headquartered in Ireland with projects internationally across the UK, France, Canada and Asia. There is a key focus on technology and my client has deployed best-of-breed IT applications including SolidWorks, SAP and SharePoint and is intent on exploiting leading edge technologies.
* Define business processes in the areas of production planning and execution, materials management and quality management
* Advocate and get buy-in to good practice, drawing on personal experience in other companies.
* Define interdependencies between teams in design, procurement, manufacturing, finance and projects
* Deliver operational cost efficiencies through integrated cross company processes
* Consolidate the expressed business requirements in to a coherent expression of needs for It to deliver
* Change management: be a champion for change that delivers the identified benefits, analysing the impacts of process change on the teams and preparing appropriate training programs
* Lead systems acceptance testing
* Continuous improvement: engage with the business teams to define process and system improvements
* Establishing and maintaining clear process documentation, including the metrics with which to assess compliance
* 7+ years process knowledge in one or more of the following:
* Production Planning in an engineer to order environment.
* Quality Management (desirable but not essential)
* Purchase to Pay
* Materials Management
* Document Management
* 5+ years of SAP implementations
* A track record of leading major process transformation in very fast growing companies
* Experience of the establishment of new facilities is desirable
* Some international travel will be required, as well as flexibility with working hours, as the company establishes manufacturing facilities overseas
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.