Production Support Engineer
As a growing Irish company and a front-runner in software development and operational support, the company creates new and innovative software solutions and has an equally impressive client base.
Working within the technology industry, they offer a top class working environment in their Cork offices and a very collaborative approach, which ensures success.
They require a Production Support Engineer to join them for a permanent position. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for all production applications and systems.
Job Reference: BBBH10251
The role involves:
* Oversee all operational applications, systems and software environments across vendors and internal hosted infrastructure.
* Manage issue queues and prioritise critical issues and keep those effected informed with regular updates.
* Document standards, processes and procedures relating to best practices, issues and resolutions.
* Handle system generated alerts/escalations relating to any failures in the service environment.
* Work with internal resources to provide timely incident/request response and support.
* Contribute to product development process by contributing operational requirements, and provide input of the impact of system features on the operational work flow.
* Good knowledge of Java based web Servers and applications.
* Previous experience with Linux environments.
* A track record working with relational database systems such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
* Ability to distinguish between critical and non-critical issues.
* Capable of communicating to the level of importance of issues.
* Can handle pressure with good problem solving skills.
* An innovative individual.
* Must be eligible to work in Ireland
* Competitive Salary Packages.
* Free Parking.
* Free Food and Fresh Fruit Available.
* 22 Days Annual Leave.
Where will I send my CV?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone.
Job Reference: BBBH20251