Software Test Automation Engineer
Excellent new opportunity based in Limerick for an experienced Software Test Automation Engineer. This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in creating innovative software. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical competencies and be responsible for expanding the automation framework.
* Design, develop, and document automated tests.
* Work independently and as a member of test automation team developing and maintaining test automation scripts.
* Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases and specifications in creating automated tests across the application.
* Develop and verify automation test cases to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security and integration testing.
* Expand automation framework to provide additional test capabilities.
* Identify, analyze and document software defects.
Skills & Experience
* Proven software, automated, test development experience
* Knowledge of Agile or Scrum methodologies.
* Experience in action driven, keyword driven and data driven testing approaches.
* Familiar with Web front and back-end automated testing.
* Familiar with cross-browser automated testing, automated testing in Cloud, web services testing, web application performance and security testing.
* Expert in analysing, troubleshooting and resolving complex, automated, test issues.
Salary / Package:
* Full benefits package
For more information, contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially on +353 86 0239661 or email your CV to
If this role is not of interest to you, please feel free to contact me regarding other Software QA roles.