Information Security Engineer - Dublin
A leading ecommerce company is seeking to hire an information security engineer to help them build their platform into one of the best the world has to offer! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be instrumental and really explore your full potential in the developing the company's infrastructure security needs!
Some responsibilities of the information security engineer:
* Work across a mix of infrastructure to include Windows, OS X and Linux
* Vulnerability scanning/assessments and penetration testing across the network
* Design security solutions for threat detection, networking and endpoint protection
* Detection and mitigation of all security threats
What you will have:
* 3 - 5 years experience in information security
* A relevant third level qualification
* Previous knowledge of penetration testing tools (Burp, Nessus, Metaploit)
* Strong understanding of Windows, Linux and OS X security
* Web application testing knowledge (attack & defence)
* OSCP or programming knowledge (Python, Bash, ASP.NET, or C) are an advantage
As an information security engineer you will have a hands on approach to information security, working with the latest technologies and implementing security solutions to improve the company's overall IT security. You will be responsible for a number of security projects with a large emphasis based on detection and defence.
If you would like to know anything more on the information security engineering role please submit an up to date CV online or call John James Baird on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.