FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a number of new Lead Software Engineer roles at varying levels with our client a leading company in Limerick. We have roles from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer to Lead Software Engineer.
Role outline:As part of a cross functional project team the Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for assessing product issues and quickly applying the best solutions for software, networking configuration, instrumentation and workflow issues. You will have exposure to a full software development lifecycle. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a global business.
* Lead a software development project which includes creating the time/resource estimation effort, regular updating of status in a project schedule, technical guidance, and mentoring less experienced software engineers
* Ability to work well with customer service technical staff to identify and document issues and the associated solutions
* Architect/design system software components for medical instrumentation platforms
* Hands on technical lead that contributes to the software development effort as well as technically leading a small team of software engineers
* Architect/implement/recommend new software component designs or enhancements to existing software products; leads in the implementation of more complex subsystems and systems.
* Document new design and update existing documentation with change information.
* Demonstrate proper coding techniques including maintainability, reuse, unit testing, and commenting, driving standards within the team
* Develops automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
* Experience in the Medical Devices industry is not essential however exposure to debugging complex software systems would be highly desirable.
* You should have a clear understanding of design control preferably within a highly regulated or process oriented environment.
* You must hold a relevant degree, or equivalent, and exhibit core experience of Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Programming and C#/.NET .
* Ideally you will be a forward -thinking, confident individual who thrives within a team and needs limited daily direction.
To apply for this exciting Lead Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Our client will sponsor permits.