Our customer is a leading organisation in the provision of personal financial services with a massive global presence.
Due to rapid expansion of the business they are looking to hire an IT Asset Manager for their Dublin operations.
You shall become part of the Asset Management team which is tasked with overseeing the management of technology related assets, designing/implementing practices and processes, looking at ways to improve management of assets across technology and to ensure compliance with budget and contractual agreements.
Some Responsibilities of the IT Asset Manager:
* Apply complex software licensing thoughts to safeguard license compliance
* Negotiate across the group with external vendors
* Categorise approved software vendors and products
* Actively assist IT groups in enhancing software necessities
* Maintain the stakeholder community
* Practice the proper procedures and practices for management and administering of an array of contractual agreements
* Document licensing and T&C requirements in preparation for contract negotiation
* Support sourcing and procurement team during software contract negotiation stage
* Coach and provide advice on management of catalogues while keeping plans and budgets in mind within and outside operating unit
* Support forecasting | financial risk management and cost allocation of SW spend
* Represent and coordinate audits with an aim to alleviate associated risk and legal exposure
* Monitor and report supplier obligation fulfilment
* Measure and report ITAM scorecard KPIs
Note - there is an element of travel involved, estamiated 5-10%
You will also be key in managing success across the business and in managing key relationships within the IT function.
The Asset Manager shall have the following Experience/Skills
* Several year's experience within a similar role
* 5+ year's experience developing and implementing asset management tools, frameworks and governance
* Software Asset Management certification would be an advantage
* Ability to develop a clear understanding of the company's key functional processes and resources
* Good project management skills
* Understanding of current IT asset management planning techniques and technologies
* Strong communication skills
* Advanced Excel Skills
On offer is a very competative salary PLUS Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.