Data Analytics Specialist
Location: North Dublin
Start Date: As soon as possible
My clien, a very successful financial organisation is looking for an experienced Data Analytics Specialist to join their team in North Dublin.
* Problem solve
* Coordinate and prioritize new analytical project intake
* Experience of coordinating, prioritizing, and managing a portfolio of projects and project briefs for your business partners
* Strategic thinker with an eye for long-term, innovative and sustainable business system solutions
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
* Customer centric
* Experience of working collaboratively within a team to achieve a specific result.
* Experience influencing, mentoring, and training others including direct reports.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to work in a fast paced, high pressure, and dynamic team environment
* Highly Proficient in MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Past experience of developing and presenting recommendations from complex analysis
* Positive attitude even when faced with difficult obstacles, issues or challenges
* Evidence of having supported complex research and projects that involve multiple cross-functional team members
* Use of business acumen & industry knowledge to deduce reasoning behind data trends & fluctuations
* Experience in influencing, mentoring, coaching and training others including direct reports
* Master's degree; MBA preferred
* 4+ years of experience in one of the following areas; mergers and acquisitions; investment banking; top 4 consulting or engineering background
* Minimum 7 years' proven experience in a similar role, demonstrating strong consulting, analytical and problem?solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.