The role is fundamentally focused on automation. You'll be working alongside numerous other teams to enable to the product development engineers to move faster and deliver my client's product to their customers at the fastest speed and highest level of quality.
You'll be focusing on the automation of the CI pipeline and ensuring the production builds are stable and deployable in the quickest time possible. You'll need to work on designing and implementing the their solution for both private and public cloud.
The company are passionate about working with the latest cutting edge technologies and they are looking for people who have a keen interest in technology and innovation outside of the workplace. Any examples of personal projects you've worked on or a Github account would be a bonus.
* 2-4 years DevOps/automation experience.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Strong Linux and AWS experience.
* Experience with python and shell scripting.
* Configuration management experience - puppet/chef/ansible
* Experience with virtualisation and containers would be highly desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to be part of one of Dublin's most exciting start up companies, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.