Dublin, 6 Months+ €400 Daily Rate Contract
* Subject matter expert/advisory capacity for a specialized program, system and/or technology considered critical to business or stakeholders.
* Plans, conducts and manages assignments, generally involving large, high budget projects and/or involving multiple projects.
* Accountable for team and team outcomes.
* Responsible for client satisfaction.
* Manages multiple projects in a related area.
* Participates in long-range project planning for new and existing systems and prepares & presents project/program recommendations.
* Works with customers/stakeholders to understand critical business success factors and key performance indicators to be managed, negotiate desired service levels, minimize business risks, and diffuse conflict.
* Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues.
* Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team.
* Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or managers.
* Assumes responsibility for sales objectives.
Additional Job Details
* BFSI Exposure is must.
* Temenos T24 product exposure is must
* Expert project / programme management skills.
* Expert software engineering skills.
* Expert client management and advanced business skills.
* Expert in leading large scale, global programs
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.