Start date: As soon as possible
The incumbent will be required to read and understand deal related legal documentation, analyse solution options and identify the relevant details and information to enable them to create a model using SQL, Excel, VB / VBA and MS Access and a variety of propriety and vendor systems.
In addition, the analyst will provide support and ongoing maintenance for existing UDTs as well as occasional automation requests.
* Analyse and understand complicated finance product structures, legal documentation and UDT functionality.
* Remediate/Develop UDTs using proprietary systems, SQL, Excel or VBA skills based off deal documentation or UDT functional requirements.
* Liaise with UDT end-user and/or TMG (legal) to ensure the UDT that fully reflects deal requirements and/or functional requirements.
* Ensure that deliverables are met.
* Provide support and QA to other team members.
* Maintain all relevant documentation and ensure compliance with the Corporate UDT policy.
* Assist with the development and implementation of process, risk management and audit controls model.
Key Technical Competencies/Experience/Qualifications
* University degree is preferred
* 3+ years work experience within a financial institution preferably working with Structured Finance and conventional debt products is preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, VB / VBA, or similar database, query writing or programming experience is required; knowledge of SharePoint would be useful
* Business Analysis experience is preferred
* An understanding of Public Finance is preferred
* A demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, take full ownership of projects and work independently is required
* Must have exceptional analytical and organisational skills
* Must be able to respond quickly to critical business needs, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Attention to detail is vital, as is accuracy whilst working to meet tight deadlines
* Required is an excellent understanding of written and spoken English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.