Localisation/Content Quality Specialist - German speaking - Dublin
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks, our client has been at the forefront in changing the Internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Localisation/Content Quality Specialist, who speaks fluent German and English with 2 years' experience within quality assurance for localization, translation or content gained within the tech world (either in-house or servicing tech/gaming clients). Initially on a 6-month contract responsible for supporting online help content, maintaining content for top products, while ensuring that the localised content is equal to the quality of content experienced by English speaking users.
What would a general day involve?
* Repair and report matters related to content quality and translation.
* Carry out language reviews and checks, including spelling, grammar, style and tone.
* Execute language agnostic QA, by un-translating text and broken lines.
What are the key qualifications for this role?
* 2 or more years' experience in localization, translation or content editing with a focus on quality assurance. This experience can be gained in-house or servicing clients within the tech or gaming sectors.
* BA degree in a relevant discipline.
* Business level fluency in English & level fluency in German.
* Proficient in editing and proofreading online help content, including product tutorials or user manuals.
* Previous experience with content strategies and a knowledge of style guides.
* A self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
* Possess a basic understanding of HTML.
* Interested in process driven tasks.
* Strong attention to detail.
What can I gain from working with this company?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
How can I apply for this role?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone.
Job ID: BBBH10117