My client are looking to add another strong DevOps engineer to their global technical hub in South Dublin. This office takes care of all the development and innovation for the companies global operations. You'll be working with some of the latest cutting edge technologies and helping to implement an Agile methodology throughout the entire company across 2017.
You'll need a strong understand of AWS and at least 3/4 years spent working in a senior systems engineering/DevOps role. The focus will be around automation and continuous integration so experience with any scripting languages and configuration management tools will be a bonus.
The team are close and all work very well with each other so the preference would be that you're used to working in tandem with other engineers and able to share ideas on how best to innovate and improve their platform to get the best possible results.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive experience working in production with AWS products.
* Strong scripting skills.
* Excellent Linux engineering experience.
* Configuration management experience - chef/puppet/ansible.
* Some exposure to Big Data tech would be highly desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* Network configuration experience.
* Previous experience in a 24/7/365 high availability environment would be recommended.
If this sounds like the right move for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.