I have a brand new role in Co.Louth for a Senior Developer that is interested in gaining some managerial experience. The role will be 80% technical and 20% managerial and as this is a green-fields project, it will give you the opportunity to put your stamp on a very promising commercial project.You will be working with a SaaS product that is used by some of the biggest companies in the world.
The company has clients worldwide and they are at a pivotal stage in their expansion. An experienced developer is required to guide the younger members of the team, whilst being involved in redefining the architecture of the existing product and getting hands on experience in growing and recruiting their own team.Having been on site, I can safely say that this company has had a very successful 2016 and 2017 is looking even brighter. This is a great opportunity to get involved in something very special.
What you will be doing:
* Redefining the current architecture
* Producing clean code
* Mentoring the team
* Finding innovative solutions to solve your clients needs
* Ability to challenge and define the technologies used within the business
* +4 years commercial Java experience
* Experience with Desktop applications such as Swing
* Experience with Web-based applications
* Experience with Web-Services such as REST
* Ability to lead a team
* Technology lover
Interviews will be happening early next week. If you would like to hear more about this or other Java related roles, click the link below or contact Elaine Kilkelly at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.