Senior Artwork Packaging Technologist/Pharma/Dublin/Ireland
Reference Nr.: 916158NC
Location: Dublin, Co. Dublin
Duration: 10 months
Job Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Artwork Packaging Technologist with experience in creating and managing printing packaging.
* Manage the creation of and maintain the process for printing packaging components from specification through external suppliers to finished products
* Work with cross-functional project teams and the manufacturing vendor on development for new product to be introduce and changes to existing printed packaging components
* Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained from other functions where applicable, assure communication is made with third party manufacturer/packager and all necessary proofreading are completed at all stages as per current procedure
* Responsible and accountable for process execution and adherence to required completion date
* Expedite and monitor actions required by other function until completion
* Ensure all action items are properly closed out in electronic change control System
* Carry out data load projects in electronic artwork management systems
* If also trained as a System Administrator of the artwork management system, carry out the System Admin. duties as required
* Carry out System Admin duties as and when required.
* Maybe required to travel
Skills / Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Knowledge of Packaging - technical preferred
* Knowledge of Pharma labelling regulations - current & pending
* Experience in Artwork Management and computerize documentation control system
* Project Management and Time Management Skills
* Experience with Electronic Data Management System(s)
* Analytic skill on Key Performance Indicators and Report generation
* Microsoft Office programs such as Power Point, Excel, Word, MS Project.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent written skills
* Attention to detail is essential for success in this position
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.