You will work as part of a small highly technical team, working to consistently deliver the site quickly and with high availability. You'll work closely with the development team to improve the scalability of current systems and also be tasked with upgrading and building both virtual and physical servers.
Despite the huge volumes of traffic that my client's site receives, they have still managed to maintain a relaxed and fun work environment. You'll get access to a lot of training material and be able to learn from other team members to really take your career to the next level. It won't do any harm if you're decent a FIFA also!
* 3-5 years experience in an Operations or systems administration position.
* Excellent Linux/Unix experience.
* Strong scripting in PHP/Perl/Python.
* Knowledge of MySQL database is essential.
* Experience with AWS would be a bonus.
* Strong configuration management experience. (Puppet/Ansible/Chef)
It is essential that you have spent time working with large scale web applications or on internet facing infrastructure in a fairly high traffic environment.
If you have any further questions contact Adam Whitehurst, but if you're happy to continue send across your CV immediately.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.