Business Supports is a new function recently formed within Retail Ireland. The main focuses of the Strategic Delivery team are strategic planning, the delivery of business change projects/programmes and e2e governance aligned to strategic objectives.
The role involves delivering projects/programmes and associated efficiencies and benefits (financial). The activities will span senior level stakeholder engagement, planning, senior level business analysis (value and efficiency) and the ability to deliver prioritised initiatives on target and within budget.
* Highly tuned senior stakeholder influencing and management skills to ensure achieving aligned delivery objectives.
* Required to plan, design and drive the delivery of a range of initiatives spanning multiple products and operational areas through professional business analysis/process review and project delivery skills.
* Rigorously tracking of costs, benefits and other agreed outcomes (Compliance, resource release etc.)
* Design, implement and professionally support delivery biased governance structures from Steering Groups through to Working Groups.
* Design and run professional planning and analysis sessions to ensure agreed objectives.
* Ensure successful delivery through a mix of shared business analysis resources and through influencing the mutually beneficial focus of a variety of business resources across a wide variety of business units.
* Meet Financial Objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
Essential Key Requirements:
* Solid 3 rd Level Degree or Professional Qualification.
* Driven, disciplined and determined leader.
* Highly tuned senior stakeholder influencing and management skills.
* Proven ability to manage initiatives that span a number of product and operational concerns.
* Highly organised with a proven ability to oversee a number of complex initiatives.
* Very strong analytical ability complimented by excellent communication skills.
* Good awareness of delivery governance structures and the attributes of compliance/risk management within the financial services context.
* Keen planning and change management abilities.
* Proven ability to execute strategic transformation.
* Experience running executive level steering functions and designing complex projects.
* Good financial interpretation acumen.
Desirable Key Requirements:
* Excellent knowledge of systems, regulations and processes in the context of retail financial services.
* Good to have a working knowledge of Project Management, Lean Methodologies, Kaizen events/Six Sigma or equivalent qualification. (Any mix considered)
* Prince 2 or PMP qualification or Similar.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills