VBA Developer Multinational
New opportunity for a VBA developer to work with a truly global company with a growing presence in Ireland.
New opportunity for a VBA developer to join an international enterprise based organisation who develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
The main focus of the role will be repository setup and release management for VBA applications and Dotnet Support related activities.
Key Skills & Experience
Should have very good knowledge in Acces, Excel, SQL Server and strong experience developing using VBA.
* 3-5 years VBA programming/developing.
* SQL Server.
* Strong in VBA and SQL server scripting and procedures.
* Knowledge on SSIS packages.
* Strong in understanding excel applications, VBA and macros.
* Strong in support related activities.
* Experience working with .net or C# an advantage.
* Candidate must be a technical / techno-functional expert in his area and will work with business users or functional users for requirement understanding or resolution of support issues.
The role offers a competitive salary + benefits will include pension, healthcare, education support, promotional opportunities, life assurance etc. The company provide a strong personal development and education program.
For further details on this and other VBA roles email CV to Renata Goncalves in Principle HR.
Renata Goncalves | | 01 603 5075