Start date: As soon as possible
* Development and production support for EU regulatory reporting application
* Provide support in terms of research and problem solving
* Deliver requirements based on business needs
* Respond accordingly to changing user requirements
* Ensure all programs are fully tested and documented, in accordance with company Merchant Services development guidelines
* Provide all required setups and documentation in relation to audit requests
* Comply with company Conduct Code in work-related matters. Proactively supports company philosophy and culture
* Ensures that customer and company information is kept secure in line with the acceptable use policy and other published security policies, standards and best practice
Knowledge / Skills / Experience required:
* 5+ years Oracle PL/SQL, SQL development
* 3+ years Oracle Forms experience
* Strong experience with Oracle Performance Tuning
* Ability to learn the business and understand how business processes are represented in the data model
* Background with version control and professional software development
* Excellent English language skills, verbal and written
* Proven ability to multi-task.
* Ability to communicate systems solutions or issues using appropriate language, both written and oral.
* Ability to work with users and management to analyse user requirements
* Analytical thinker and problem solver who provides follow through on problems
* Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines.
* Detail conscious
* Maintains confidentiality of customer and company information
* Highest level of flexibility
* Self-starter and proactive
* Team player
* Be able to work under pressure and react to ever-changing user requirements
* Can travel both within and outside Ireland if required
* Experience in the regulatory reporting space
* Data modelling experience
* Experience with Tableau/Oracle Financials/Agile development
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.