Lead Data Analyst
Duration: 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Experience & Knowledge:
* Experienced data analyst with 3 - 7 years' experience.
* Highly Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Basic understanding of SQL.
* Experience of working with Business Intelligence and data analytical tools for example; MicroStrategy, PowerPivot, Brio, QlikView, Tableau, SPSS and or SAS.
* Familiarity with large data sets, data manipulation and data cleansing.
* Project Management skills: organising, planning, influencing, feedback, delivery.
* Experience in a financial services analytical environment.
* In Depth knowledge of business processes and the insurance industry.
* Experience of working collaboratively within a team to achieve a specific result.
* Use of business acumen & industry knowledge to deduce reasoning behind data trends & fluctuations.
* Database infrastructure knowledge; capable of integrating multiple data sources.
* Knowledge of analytical methodologies e.g. regression modelling.
* Experience in mentoring, coaching and training direct reports.
* Past experience in consulting and developing recommendations from complex analysis.
Minimum 2.1 in a relevant (finance/statistics/mathematics/computer science) Bachelor's Degree programme.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.