This is a successful and fast-growing IT analytics organisation headquartered in Dublin with customers worldwide. The company is continuing to expand rapidly, with offices opening in the UK in 2017. Join the team of highly qualified technical experts who innovate and have a range of backgrounds in Computer and Data Science.
* Use advanced data mining, statistical analysis, machine-learning and visualization techniques to create solutions to challenging real-world problems
* Work with customer-facing teams to understand and meet the needs of the end clients
* Collaborate with product development teams and contribute to ongoing product design and innovation
* Work with diverse data sets, identify and develop valuable new sources of data and collaborate with product teams to ensure successful integration
* Use the latest cluster-based technologies to implement Real Time solutions that scale to massive data sets.
* PhD in computer science or related discipline.
* Strong background in designing and implementing successful data analysis solutions
* Advanced data mining and machine-learning techniques, and experience of applying these techniques to practical real-world problems
* Familiarity with tools and techniques for statistical analysis, data cleansing and visualization
* Expert use of Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Python or R
* Experience of working with Big Data and cluster-based processing and storage technologies