Are you a senior ruby on rails developer looking for a new job working in the software security industry? How does a relaxed working environment with a pool table, XBox and plenty of H.R. Giger pieces to appreciate?
My client, an up and coming software Security Company, have a job opening for a strong senior Ruby on Rails developer for their tight knit development team based in Dublin City.
What you will be doing in this job:
* Developing & maintaining a ruby on rails software and network security scanning application that identifies potential application & network security risks
* Working alongside a team of 3 talented Ruby on Rails developers
* Exposure & training on secure programming with OWASP principles
* Working on the risk analysis and statistics engine
* Bringing forward your ideas & suggestions on improving the platform including evaluating newer technologies
* This job has a relaxed working environment with plenty of distractions / spaces to unwind in their modern office
Candidates should have some of the following experience for this job:
* 3-5 years' web development experience (bonus if with ruby on rails)
* Knowledge of Angular and HTML5
* Use of Linux OS, and familiarity with the command line
* Use of AWS cloud computing technologies, especially EC2
* DevOps tools, especially using Chef for automating configuration
* Secure programming techniques and familiarity with OWASP principles
* Interest in web application security, risk analytics and threat intelligence is a bonus
Benefits of this job:
* Salary €50-€60k
* Health Insurance contribution
* Bonus up to 10%
* Training ongoing
* Sponsored staff 'away days'
* Flexible working environment
My client are open to not just a ruby on rails developers but strong developers coming from any background, so if you don't have exposure to all the technologies listed above but this job would be of interest then reach out to Cormac Rogers on:
P: 01 432 1567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.