Senior UX Designer with great academics, an understanding of research and user centred design, expertise in UX software tools (eg Axure) and some solid commercial experience, required to be part of an Agile team and help design next generation products across a variety of platforms as well as advance UX within a renowned company that boasts complex technology with a global reach based in Dublin. This role would suit an articulate, lively person - an amazing communicator with a deep passion for UX.
Key Skills needed for Senior UX Designer:
* Understanding of the theory and practice of research methods and user centred design.
* Ability to build consensus and align diverse requirements and points of view.
* Expertise in the software and tools available to the UX professional (preferred wireframing tool is Axure but not essential)
* A focus on customer insight and involvement in research
* Minimum 2 years commercial experience.
Desired Skills and Experience for Senior UX Designer
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Able to articulate complex ideas and concepts visually, in a simple and effective way.
Key Responsibilities of Senior UX Designer :
* Facilitating product design with internal stakeholders from concept stage to development - via concept sketches, wireframes, or prototypes.
* Being part of an Agile team, collaborating closely with them throughout the development and QA process.
* Designing and executing customer research - research methods vary depending on product, however there are dedicated UX researchers to guide and support you.
* Growing UX maturity within the company - this could be helping to refine and develop processes, principles and guidelines - or evangelising UX culture via outreach activities.
A stimulating remit for an individual who wants to bring their expertise to a multiplatform challenge and spread their love of UX amongst a variety of stakeholders.
Opus Resourcing is an emplyment agency in respect of permanent positions.