Agile Coach who is a true Agile enthusiast with possibly CSP, CSD, CSM, CSPO, CLKF, SA accreditations who has proven Scrum Master experience to multiple software development teams and extensive knowledge of Agile Frameworks and Scrum Frameworks - but not limited to just Scrum (Lean, Kanban XP etc.) - with ideally Agile coaching and public speaking experience or who has run Agile training sessions is required to play a lead role socialising Agile and providing training, coaching and knowledge sharing across a large technology function in Dublin, Ireland. Applicants from the EU who are willing to relocate are encouraged to apply.
Key Skills required for the Agile Coach role include:
* Strong Scrum Master experience. Experience of acting as Scrum Master to multiple teams at the same time. Thorough and in-depth knowledge of the Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework.
* Demonstrable experience in Agile Frameworks other than Scrum (Lean, Kanban, XP, Etc.).
* Experience of running training sessions, coaching.
* Public speaking experience (preferably on Agile topics).
* Team player.
* Ideas generator.
As an Agile Coach you will work closely with a Global counteropart and across multiple teams in a single location, providing guidance and support in Agile concepts, principles and values. Attending ceremonies, working with Teams, Scrum Masters & Product Owners and coaching them to be better in their roles. Occasionally the Agile Coach may need to act as full time Scrum Master for a team that needs extra support.
The Agile Coach will also be responsible for training and knowledge sharing within the Agile Community. The ideal candidate will be an agile enthusiast first and foremost (not just scrum!) but will also be a good influencer of people, a confident communicator and speaker, self motivated, a cheer leader, courageous enough to have difficult conversations and also be a passionate advocate for change and improvement.
Responsibilities for the Agile Coach include:
* Socialise Agile concepts throughout the organisation.
* Provide training and coaching in Agile Frameworks, processes, principles, vales and techniques.
* Coach Teams, Scrum Masters & Product Owners to higher levels of performance & productivity.
* Agent of change & continuous improvement. Establish/Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement.
* Eradicate wasteful Agile anti-patterns throughout the organisation.
* Measures & provides feedback on teams improvements. Understands the value of metrics and radiating information.
Provide coaching across the organisation (Leadership to Scrum Teams) in Agile concepts, principles and values, ultimately leading teams to higher levels of high performance.
This is a new role and will be ideal for someone who wants to flex their Agile and communication skills within a fast-paced, web-based technology environment.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.