Permanenet Salesforce developer role based in Dublin and paying up to €60,000 plus benefits. My client a rapidly growing end user are investing heavily into their Salesforce system and are looking to grow their already highly experienced team of Salesforce professionals.
Great opportunity to join a fast growing company offering a great work/life balance and to work in a team of experienced Salesforce professionals.
Key skills and experience:
* Proven experience implementing, configuring and customising solutions using Salesforce.
* Expert knowledge of Force.com skills including APEX.
* Proven experience developing software in a commercial environment using C# is desirable.
* Proven experience developing commercial solutions using Microsoft SQL is desirable.
* Experience of managing code using a code management tool such as Team Foundation Server.
* Working knowledge of virtualisation technologies.
* Experience of working with modern software architectural principles and design patterns.
This is an extraordinary opportunity that does not come along often. If this role interests you contact me immediately (see below) or call me to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Key words: SFDC/Salesforce/Salesforce.com/Developer/Salesforce Developer/Ireland/Dublin