Lab Automation Engineers
Reference No: 916072FK
Location: Co. Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an internationally recognised Industry leader in the Design, Simulation and Commissioning of industrial automation equipment and control systems. They provide customer focused solutions across all industry sectors.
They are currently looking to hire experienced Lab Automation Engineers to work on large project.
Skills / Experience:
* LabWare LIMS
* LIMS (Sample Manager - ThermoFisher)
* Environmental Monitoring (MODA)
* Chromatography (Empower - Waters)
* Lab Data Archival (Nugenesis - Waters)
* Electronic Methods Execution/Electronic Lab Notebook (SmartLab - Biovia)
* Extensive experience of GMP Pharma Environment
* 2 years of experience in validation in a regulated industry
* Natural Science, Applied Science or Engineering Degree or equivalent due to the nature of the diagnostics business
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience in Laboratory system administration would be an added advantage
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent knowledge of QC laboratory practices in a pharmaceutical Quality Control environment
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.