Technical Architect Evangelist - Dublin
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Technical Architect Evangelist with 7 plus years' experience within the area and strong knowledge of Developer Tools to join their international team. Initially on a temporary contract, responsible for identifying, developing, and driving consumption opportunities related to the company.
What are the key qualifications for this role?
* Outstanding technical knowledge.
* Experience working with Azure, AWS & OSS Developer Tools
* 7+ years' experience as a Technical Architect and/or Technical Consultant
* Excellent communicator, through coaching the broad constituency - Developers, Consultants, Partners, & Customers.
* Capable of articulating pros & cons of design/architecture decision across a wide spectrum of factors.
* Offer feedback into root cause issues and provide actionable feedback to other stakeholders.
* Ability to build relationship, customer focused, action oriented, and be a self-starter.
* Previous experience with online services, hosting, security, and compliance and data sovereignty issues.
* An insight into one or more of the following is favorable: Linux, Systems Operations/Management, Database Architecture, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security and Compliance.
What does this role involve?
* Identifying, expanding, and driving consumption opportunities related to the company.
* Liaise with targeted customers & Partners to facilitate onboarding and delivery of workloads into Azure.
* Eliminate technical sales and consumption roadblocks.
* Reach targets and assigned revenue.
* Create a foundation for long term Azure Revenue and Usage/Consumption growth.
* Support sales cycles by working with other sales professionals & partner managers.
* Develop necessary improvements and key trends in sales & product to capitalize on opportunities.
* Present to customers - from IT Pros and Developers to CxOs.
What can I gain from this employment?
* An attractive salary equivalent, based on experience up to a maximum of €119,000k per annum.
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Where will I send my CV?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Job ID: BBBH10103