Oracle Functional Lead
Kildare - 2 year FTC with strong potential for extension
Key areas of consideration - Financials, Manufacturing & Inventory
Well established Irish organisation is seeking an Oracle Functional Lead to join their support function as part of an exciting venture developing a new sustainable business utilising 21st Century Technology. The successful candidate will act as a key liaison between IT and business operations.
* Day-to-day support and quality assurance for the Oracle modules being supported
* Hands-on functional & configuration support for implemented ERP modules
* Gather and document business requirements
* Perform fit gap analysis against standard Oracle functionality for the modules being supported
* Identify design options and present to Process Leads and key stakeholders
* Work with process leads to define effective and optimise efficient business processes
* Develop functional and technical documentation to support changes
* Support the IT applications team and the Process leads to drive change within the organisation
* Ensure system changes and initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes in operation
* Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
* Provide analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support for the rollout of the Oracle solution across the organisation
* Work with the IT Service Desk and Operations team to resolve incidents within the agreed SLA timeline and ITIL Framework.
* Operate as system SME for modules being supported during process and system reviews, definition of security and control requirements and for future upgrades to Oracle
* Prepare and update end user training material
* Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's, objectives.
* 7+ years experience in a Oracle project implementation or Oracle support role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Oracle R12 implementation or support experience in the following modules: Inventory, Discrete Manufacturing, Bill of Materials, Work in Progress, Cost Management & Quality
* Experienced with a minimum of 3 of the following Oracle financial modules: General Ledger, Payables, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets, eBusiness Tax, Cash Management, iexpense, iprocurement, landed cost management, global intercompany (AGIS)
* Ability to investigate and work system issues through to successful conclusion
* Team player, with ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members, businesses users (onsite and offshore) on a day to day basis
* Proven ability to work on your own initative
* Continuous improvement mind-set, with experience in designing and implementing changes in business processes supported by Oracle
* Willingness and eager to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
* Knowledge of ITIL process and approach
* Experience with operating project methodologies, including PMBOK, and Oracle OUM/ AIM deliverables
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.