Deskside Support Engineer - Carlow : Key Experience: Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Imaging, PC and Laptop Hardware, Microsoft Office & Outlook, Printing, Smartphones. GMP, GxP, Pharma or Manufacturing
Deskside Support Engineer
itContracting on behalf of our client in the pharma/manufacturing sector is seeking applications for a Deskside Support Engineer. This will be a long term contract position based in Carlow.
Key Skill Requirements:
* Active Directory Administration
* Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows 7
* PC and Laptop Hardware
* PC and Laptop imaging, ghosting and deployments
* Printing Support
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Business Application support
* Smartphone / Smart device configuration
* Network troubleshooting
* Client VPN support
* Client VoIP desk phone setup
* Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
* Business Anti-Virus systems (E.g. Symantec, McAfee, Sophos, Trend Micro, etc.)
* Disk encryption technologies
* Projects, deployments and upgrades (Hardware, OS, Application, etc)
* Supplier, Vendor and Warranty management
* Ticket logging systems
* 3+ years experience
To be considered for this position please APPLY HERE or contact Chris Byrne ( 01 526 7737 ) for more information.
PS: If you have never contracted before and would like to learn more about how easy it is to start contracting we would be delighted to discuss this with you
For further information please feel free to contact us or apply here to us. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.
Please be advised you will receive a semi-automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.